Click here for more information and application
This will be your future team:
You will become a part of a large team of open-minded people with diverse backgrounds and experience. You will be taking part of a dynamic work environment and have colleagues from all over the globe. The Accenture world is full of changes and new things, so we are always ready to support our colleagues when needed – our open office space makes this communication much easier and efficient. We need to be able to adapt to unexpected situations, which can be a challenge. Yet, it is precisely this adaptability that gives us an opportunity to develop and makes our life here more exciting!
This will be your future role:
- Manage and be responsible for a portfolio of assigned job requisitions
- Actively work with hiring managers, provide feedback on candidates and facilitate timely decision-making
- Be responsible for the whole recruitment process, from the requisition intake discussion with hiring manager and job posting until hiring suitable candidate
- Conduct candidate sourcing in collaboration with hiring manager, monitor and track candidate pipeline
- Review resumes against hiring manager screening criteria, interview candidates and present screened candidate shortlist to hiring manager
- Facilitate candidate assessments, as required
- Negotiate and extend job offers, communicate results and organize start dates with hiring manager and candidate
- Use recruitment systems appropriately, with a focus on data integrity to ensure accurate reporting and compliance to data protection legislation
This is what you already have:
- You enjoy foreign languages and you are proficient user of it
- You have excellent customer service skills
- You have experience in recruitment area is a benefit
- You have experience in service delivery or call/contact center is a benefit
- You have a process mindset
- You are flexible and adaptable to learn new processes
- You have ability to analyze and solve complex issues
- You are active team player
- You have strong computer skills (ability to learn and use efficiently various systems)
- You are proactive in taking initiative and actively think about improvements
This is what we offer:
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Inclusive and diverse environment
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Hybrid working model – combination of home office and working on-site
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, 3 sick days, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance contribution, discounts for employees, laptop, psychological support hot link, etc.
- For candidates outside of Czech republic we provide relocation support.
Rovné pracovní příležitosti
Všechna rozhodnutí týkající se zaměstnání jsou činěna bez ohledu na věk, rasu, vyznání, barvu kůže, náboženskou příslušnost, pohlaví, národnost, původ, zdravotní postižení, stav armádního veterána, sexuální orientaci, genderovou identitu nebo vyjádření, genetické informace, rodinný stav, stav občanství, nebo na jakýkoli jiný stav chráněný federálními, státními, nebo místními zákony.
V rámci přijímacího řízení nejsou kandidáti o zaměstnání povinni předkládat zapečetěné nebo vymazané záznamy o odsouzení nebo zatčení.
Společnost Accenture je odhodlána poskytovat pracovní příležitosti veteránům z ozbrojených sil.
Job description and application on Accenture website:
Advertised by: Accenture