Like every year, it is time to convene a meeting of the General Assembly, a body of association made up of all lawful members. This will take place on Friday, December 17, 2021 at 5.30 pm at the Scandinavian House Office, Dejvická 3, Prague 6.
We look forward to your participation and all your ideas and comments. Below you will find the meeting agenda. If you would like to include another part of the programme, please e-mail us (email@example.com) or by phone (777 926 331) by Sunday, December 12, 2021. Likewise, we would like to ask all those who are going to attend the general meeting, to confirm participation by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We kindly ask all participants to bring their membership cards, in case of expiration, their duration can be prolonged on-site. We follow the current COVID-19 measures taken by the Czech government.
Presence, check of member cards, possibility to extend membership
- Approving the agenda, selecting the registrar
- Presentation of the Scandinavian House in 2020 and 2021
- Report on the Scandinavian House Management in 2020 and 2021
- Report of the Review Commission for 2020
- Action plan for 2022
- Summary of funding for 2022 and indicative budget proposal
- Approving the membership fee
- Election of the Board incl. chairperson and vice-chairperson
- Election of the Review Commission
We look forward to meeting you!