Based on the new measures of the Czech government, we are reopening the library of the Scandinavian House in Prague on the 19th of April, 2021. The opening hours are going to be Monday 15–20 and Thursday 13–17 (national holidays excluded) as usual.
According to the current situation, we have introduced these rules, which we kindly ask you to follow:
- The entrance to the library is permitted only with a covered nose and mouth, using a respirator (at least FFP2) or a nano mask. The same rules apply to the staff while taking care of the books or assisting the readers.
- We kindly ask you to disinfect your hands right after entering the library – the disinfection will be provided by us. The staff will be frequently disinfecting the most commonly touched places, such as the ring or the doorknobs.
- The returned books will be put into a “quarantine” box for at least 48 hours before being returned to the shelves.
- Given the size of the library, the maximum number of visitors at the same time is two.
- We kindly ask you to shorten the time of your visit as much as possible.