Hledáte zajímavé zaměstnání? Hovoříte finsky a anglicky? Pak je možná právě pro vás určená následující pozice „Dedicated Customer Specialist“ v mezinárodní společnosti ExxonMobil se sídlem v Praze:
ExxonMobil is the largest publicly traded oil & gas company in the world. We are known for integrity, technological leadership, our world-class workforce and best known for our familiar brand names: Exxon, Esso, and Mobil.
A diverse, multinational and friendly environment is what you will discover in our Prague BSC – we proudly employ a staff of 68 nationalities. Great opportunities for personal and professional career development via job-rotations, trainings, free language courses and collaboration on international projects await you.
If you enjoy daily communication in foreign languages and you are keen on developing your skills, why not pursuing a career in the Fuels & Lubricants global business within our company?
ExxonMobil Fuels & Lubricants (F&L) is a leading marketer of finished lubricants, asphalts, and specialty products, as well as one of the world’s largest suppliers of base stocks.
In our Prague office, you will become one of the primary faces of F&L to our customers. You will manage the Order to Cash process in coordination with a number of connected functions. Our teams handle everything from setting up customers in our systems, order placing and follow up with our delivering locations worldwide, customers’ communication, billing, payment collection and bookings to customer accounts.
As a DEDICATED CUSTOMER PROFESSIONAL in our Fuels & Lubes Department
- Act as a central point for all relevant functions, such as supply chain, logistics, manufacturing, sales and external partners
- Be responsible for your customer portfolio from order placement until the delivery has been made
- Support and troubleshoot mainly logistic issues of your customers
- Build strong relationships with your own portfolio of customers
- Active communication with different departments (Customers, Sales, Sales Operations, Internal CS contacts, Operations, Treasurer’s Credit, Controllers)
- Use systems like SAP and CRM on daily basis
- Use email as the primary way of communication with customers (just 20% of your time will be on the phone)
- Meet your customers‘ sporadically
- Have constant trainings and team meetings
- Be involved in various company projects (around 10% of your time)
- At least a High School diploma
- Fluent English and Finnish (written and spoken)
- Customer Focus, attention to details, prioritization skills, be a great teammate with the ability to work independently
- Good Issue Diagnosis and Resolution skills
- Ability to work in multinational environment and to balance strategic and operational aspects of role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with SAP and Work experience in customer service is an advantage
What awaits you…
A wide range of benefits including an annual bonus, flexible working hours, home office, free language courses twice a week, lunch allowance, programs for parents, in-house Family Advisor, wellness programs (e.g. free in-house massages, fit-stops, refreshments), short-term and long-term savings with employee and company contributions, 25 vacation days plus floating days for bank holidays, relocation assistance for candidates from abroad and much more!
This position is defined as entry-level and is suitable for you at early stage of your career.
To find out more about our company culture and our offices in Prague, please visit us on Proudly.cz
If you have any question you can reach me on firstname.lastname@example.org or +420731635365.
We are looking forward to your application.