Become a member of the Scandinavian House
Are you interested in the European North? Do you go to the Scandinavian House events and would you like to have discounted entrance? Do you want to be able to borrow books from our library? Do you want to support a unique cultural centre in the Czech republic which has been introducing Nordic culture to you for 10 years? Become a member of the Scandinavian House!
What you get as a member of the Scandinavian House:
- card to the Scandinavian House library
- discounted entrance at our selected events in Prague and Brno
- 15 % discount on the books we sell
- 5 % discount in Designor shop
- sale 50 CZK on our cloth bag with a elk
- right to participate in yearly general assembly and vote for the board of the organisation
- feeling good about supporting a unique cultural centre
- 100 CZK (basic membership)
You can also choose to pay a higher membership fee and get extra benefits (on top of those already mentioned above):
- 200 CZK (badge from limited edition)
- 500 CZK (cloth bag and badge from limited edition)
- 1000 CZK (2 free tickets for Nordic Film Thursdays, cloth bag, badge from limited edition)
- 5000 CZK (free entrance for 2 people at all events organised by the Scandinavian House, badge from limited edition, cloth bag)
How to become a member of the Scandinavian House?
1) Fill in the application form at one of our events
2) Fill in the application form at our library (Dejvická 3, 160 00 Prague 6 – Dejvice) during our office hours (Monday 15-20 and Thursday 13-17).
3) Download the application form, print it, fill it in, and send it to us in the mail. Also send the yearly membership fee by bank transfer to our account 2901010758/2010 (IBAN: CZ89 2010 0000 0029 0101 0758; SWIFT/BIC: FIOBCZPPXXX). Don’t forget to write your name and surname in the note section. We will send you your new library card in the mail as soon as we receive your application and payment.
Thank you for your support and we’re looking forward to seeing you at our events!
Personal data protection
All the personal data stated in the application form for the membership in the Scandinavian House is (with your consent and in accordance with the recent legislation) registered nowhere but in our internal, non-public databases (register of members, library system, accounting system) and used for the association’s activity only. Nobody has access to them, apart from our authorised workers under a vow of silence. Your personal data has never been, is not and won’t be transferred to anyone without your consent. If you wish to be deleted from the database, please contact us either by email (email@example.com) or by phone (+420 777926331).
The Newsletter Plugin for WordPress is used for sending the e-mail newsletter, and it records the e-mail adresses of our subscribers only. Personal data processing in this plugin is in full accordance with the European GDPR legislation. The subscriber agrees to receive it by clicking on a link in the confirmation email. If you do not wish to subscribe and receive the newsletter anymore, unsubscribe by clicking on a link at the end of any sent newsletter.