The role is responsible for managing the whole insurance customer service loss lifecycle – from the moment of the initial customer contact loss happens until final resolution. The role incorporates investigating the circumstances around the insurance transactions loss, making relevant decisions about coverage, while simultaneously liaising with different stakeholders. The position provides opportunities for applying your analytical thinking, problem solving, and communication skills. Previous insurance experience is not required but a plus. Extensive internal trainings ensure we internally build and develop a next generation of insurance experts.
- Serving as first point of contact for the customer.
- Handling and resolving customer transactions settling insurance losses as per internal company procedures.
- Investigating the details around the customer transactions loss by identifying and requesting relevant information from various parties.
- Making final decisions about resolution of customer transactions coverage and indemnity.
- Communicating with customers and other parties (i.e. brokers, claimants, third parties), ensuring timely information is provided to all of them.
- Gathering and storing loss data according to internal compliance regulations.
- Taking pro-active steps to effectively meet customer expectations by demonstrating high quality, professionalism, and accuracy.
- Fostering a culture of cooperation between team members to ensure high professional standards and positive atmosphere.
- Excellent knowledge of Norwegian and English language – C1.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently, organize and prioritize own tasks effectively.
- Team-work capabilities – knowledge sharing, providing/seeking guidance and advice when needed.
- General computer literacy – MS Office.
- Work experience in customer service is preferred but not essential.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Job description and application on Accenture website:
Advertised by: Accenture