Like every year, it is time to convene a meeting of the General Assembly, a body of association made up of all lawful members. This will take place on Friday 2 March 2018 at 18:00 at Goethe Institut in Prague, Masarykovo nábřeží 32.
We look forward to your participation and all your ideas and comments. Below you will find the meeting agenda. If you would like to include another item in the program, please e-mail us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (777 926 331) by Tuesday, February 27, 2018. Likewise, we would like to ask all those who are going to attend the general meeting, to confirm participation by e-mail at email@example.com.
We ask everyone to take their membership cards with them. If yours have already expired, membership may be prolonged on-site.
1. Presence, check of member cards, possibility to extend membership
2. Approving the agenda, selecting the registrar
3. Presentation of the Scandinavian House in 2017
4. Report on the Scandinavian House Management in 2017
5. Report of the Review Commission for 2017
6. Action plan for 2018
7. Summary of funding for 2018 and indicative budget proposal
We are sincerely looking forward to meeting you!